December 6, 2007

Cracked

After a three month break, I'm back. Still in DC. Still observing life's little eccentricities. Yet I feel freer. I feel that sense of reality. And I am beyond happy. Unfortunately, I am no longer taking the bus. And the cold dark quittin' time of late doesn't allow me to bike either. Not that I mind, of course. This allows me to walk with someone wonderful everyday. And, as a result, I now observe life from sidewalks and street corners. Not a bad view, I must admit. Well, except for that butt crack I saw this morning. As we stood at the corner waiting for the light, he (i.e., "Butt Crack") bent over to pick up a small Starbucks bag. No doubt it was filled with some highly-sugared yet delicious treat. But wow. The sacrifices we make.

1 comment:

SAILOR MOON said...

wow, its been a long time girl...hope to be reading some more crazy stuff :)