July 16, 2007

The Sundress

I've always thought that women got a poorer deal in the "morning routine" department. It's not that we're high maintenance, it's just that we have more to do. Right?

Well, perhaps not. As I boarded the 42 in the ungodly heat this morning, I realized that maybe that assumption isn't true. Of all the women on the bus, I bet about two thirds were wearing sundresses. The sundress is perhaps the easiest of all things women can wear. It literally takes two seconds to slip on. Put on a little makeup, toss the hair a bit, slip on the sundress, and then bam. You're lookin' cute and you're on your way to work.

Plus, you brighten up the days of everyone else along the way. It's just a happy outfit. It's cool, quick, and happy. I gotta get me some of those. Next pay check.

No comments: